The online application must be completed in one session. The online form does not allow you to save an incomplete application for revision and submission at a later date. Applicants may choose to complete an application manually by selecting "Apply" under their specific program and submitting by email or postal mail.
All of the fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required and must be completed in order for an application to be considered complete. Applications received with incomplete fields will need to be completed by the applicant before the application can move forward in the placement process.
References must be submitted separately by email or postal mail.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Border Servant Corps.
What is your choice?
Education and Training
List in chronological order:
Personal Motivation and Mission Alignment
Border Servant Corps seeks to provide an opportunity for volunteers to work for
justice, serve their neighbor, and walk humbly with their God.
Urban Servant Corps seeks to fulfill Christ’s mission of love demonstrated through
action by working for peace with justice, advocating for and with oppressed persons,
and sharing our power and abundance with those most in need.
Intentional Community Living
Rate yourself on the following using the scale below:
1 – Excellent 2 – Above Average 3 - Average
4 – Below Average 5 – No Experience
Your job placement requires you to create a program to connect with people in the surrounding community in need of educational and other outreach services. These people are of a different culture than your own. You are initially given little information other than the basic parameters of the program. Otherwise, you are left on your own to go about accomplishing the task in your own way.
Read Carefully and Reaspond As Appropriate
5. The organizations of Border Servant Corps and/or Urban Servant Corps have my permission to investigate,at their discretion, my employment history, personal references, and any other information contained in my application.
6. I understand that nothing contained in this form, or in the granting of an interview, is intended to create a contract between the organizations of Border Servant Corps and/or Urban Servant Corps and me, either for employment or for the providing of any benefits. No promises regarding employment have been made to me, and I understand that no such guarantee is binding upon these organizations unless made in writing.
7. All information in my application and in my interview, if any, is complete and accurate, to the best of my
8. Misrepresentation of facts in my application will disqualify me from further consideration or, if I serve with the organizations of Border Servant Corps and/or Urban Servant Corps, may be sufficient cause for dismissal.
9. Any position offered to me is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of reference checks and any other checks, testing or examination that may be requested by the organizations of Border Servant Corps and/or Urban Servant Corps.
10. Candidates who serve with the organizations of Border Servant Corps and/or Urban Servant Corps will be expected to understand, respect, and support the mission and tenets of the chosen organization.
11. I recognize all jobs and community living requires a significant level of responsibility and a high level of
commitment on the part of Border Servant Corps and/or Urban Servant Corps volunteers, and will commit to putting forth the effort to make my time of service successful.
12. I understand the expectations of Border Servant Corps and/or Urban Servant Corps and am ready to
commit myself to these organizations knowing that I can expect support for my efforts in my work and