Border Servant Corps is supported by the following organizations:
The Rocky Mountain Synod, one of 65 synods in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, provides funding each year to continue the ministry of the Border Servant Corps.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans Foundation, a faith-based, not-for-profit membership organization nearly 2.5 million members strong, awarded a three-year grant to support and expand the ministry of the Border Servant Corps through the “Lutheran Border Awareness Project.” The Thrivent Choice® program allows members to recommend where some of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans’ charitable outreach funds are distributed by directing Choice DollarsSM to programs, including Border Servant Corps.
The following churches and organizations support Border Servant Corps through donations of time, talent, needed items, and financial contributions:
- First Christian Church (Las Cruces, NM)
- Holy Family Ecumenical Catholic Church (Las Cruces, NM)
- New Hope Lutheran Church (El Paso, TX)
- Peace Lutheran Church (El Paso, TX)
- Peace Lutheran Church (Las Cruces, NM)
- Trinity Lutheran Church (Las Cruces, NM)
- Unitarian Universalist Church (Las Cruces, NM)
- Las Cruces Optimist Club
- Mesilla Valley Association